Join BMIGaming.Com on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Milk SalesPakistanSabiran is a hard working lady. Everyday increasing expenditures compelled her to initiate her own business of milk selling. She is 56 years old married woman. She has bu...Read their story >Funding via Kashf Foundation
- General StorePhilippinesAs a married parent of three children, Rosielyn works hard to support her family. She has a general store business in the Philippines, and also earns additional income from...Read their story >Funding via Negros Women for Tomorrow Foundation, Inc. (NWTF)
- CerealsKenyaKarimi is a married woman with three children. She describes herself as ambitious. She operates a retail business where she sells cereals. She has been involved in this bus...Read their story >Funding via SMEP Microfinance Bank
- FarmingPhilippinesMaricel is 37 years old and married with five children.
She is in the agricultural business, farming vegetable in the Philippines. Maricel is borrowing PHP 15,00...Read their story >Funding via Negros Women for Tomorrow Foundation, Inc. (NWTF)
- RetailSenegalThis group is made up of eight dynamic members who run small trading businesses; they have always repaid their loans without difficulty.
Aminata, who is on the r...Read their story >Funding via CAURIE Microfinance, a partner of Catholic Relief Services
Kiva lenders, like BMIGaming.Com, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 7,253 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.