Lending Teams: Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a Lending Team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending Teams are self-organized groups where members connect with each other and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 21 members have lent $2,900 in 84 loansCategory: Events Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We would like to share our good fortune, love, and happiness with those who need a helping hand.
- 8 members have lent $2,875 in 55 loansBoulder, Colorado Category: Events Team since: Mar, 2011We loan because: This is an easy and small way to make a huge difference in someone's life and the lives of their family.
- 2 members have lent $2,825 in 75 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Nov, 2010
- 10 members have lent $2,750 in 108 loansNewport, California Category: Events Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead
- 7 members have lent $2,650 in 100 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2011We loan because: we've been given certain advantages that allowed us to pursue our dreams, and feel that everyone deserves a chance at success.
- 9 members have lent $2,650 in 106 loansCategory: Events Team since: Feb, 2010
- 17 members have lent $2,650 in 95 loansOrange County, California Category: Events Team since: May, 2009
- 13 members have lent $2,575 in 94 loansSouth East Michigan Category: Friends Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: Because we want to celebrate finding each other and spread a little joy (or at least opportunity) around.
- 10 members have lent $2,550 in 93 loansWashington, DC Category: Events Team since: May, 2009
- 8 members have lent $2,525 in 101 loansMendocino, California Category: Other Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: We want to celebrate our marriage by spreading the love! We have been fortunate to travel to many amazing places and know how far a small amount of money can go when delivered to the right hands...