Lending Teams: Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a Lending Team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending Teams are self-organized groups where members connect with each other and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 23 members have lent $4,850 in 180 loansGeneseo, IL Category: Other Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: We love to help entrepreneurs in agriculture all over the world!
- 9 members have lent $4,700 in 172 loansCategory: Events Team since: Jul, 2009
- 12 members have lent $4,525 in 180 loansCedarwood (Lyles, TN) Category: Common Interest Team since: Dec, 2010We loan because: We have witnessed firsthand the power of microlending and the efficacy of microfinance in the developing world. We believe in empowering people to help themselves, and loaning small amounts of money to people who might…
- 11 members have lent $4,300 in 61 loansNYC Category: Friends Team since: Jun, 2012
- 2 members have lent $4,125 in 55 loansSeattle, WA Category: Events Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: We are blessed and thankful for all we have and Kiva empowers us to empower others.
- 25 members have lent $4,000 in 139 loansIowa/Maine/London Category: Other Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We're happy to celebrate our wedding by introducing our families and friends to the exciting possibilities of microfinance.
- 13 members have lent $3,950 in 53 loansNew York City, NY Category: Other Team since: May, 2009
- 18 members have lent $3,850 in 75 loansPlanet Earth Category: Other Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: We are celebrating Lori and Eran's wedding, by creating an ongoing "endowment" that will be used repeatedly as microfinance loans.
- 5 members have lent $3,625 in 109 loansNew York Category: Events Team since: Mar, 2010We loan because: This team is a charity gift registry for Elizabeth and Kevin's wedding
- 11 members have lent $3,575 in 141 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Sep, 2008