Nous voulons aider.
Lending Teams: Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a Lending Team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending Teams are self-organized groups where members connect with each other and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 325 members have lent $519,600 in 18,623 loansQuebec Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We want to help.
Nous voulons aider.
- 601 members have lent $506,925 in 18,245 loansCalgary, Alberta, Canada Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Living in such a great city as Calgary with all the opportunities that entails, surely we can make an effort to help others less fortunate. We all can make a big difference with just a small loan.
- 576 members have lent $501,650 in 17,988 loansEspaña (Spain) Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Kiva ofrece un medio ideal para participar activamente en el apoyo a emprendedores sin recursos que no pueden acceder a los canales normales de financiación y que, gracias a los micro-créditos, pueden desarrollar una…
- 292 members have lent $442,400 in 16,894 loansCategory: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Scotland has always been a place where inventors have prospered and philanthropy has flourished. This is a chance to show that Scots do care and can make a difference in the world.
- 681 members have lent $547,125 in 16,503 loansAustin, TX Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We are big-hearted Texans and citizens of the world who enjoy sharing our prosperity and making a positive difference in the world.
- 423 members have lent $448,175 in 16,416 loansTaiwan Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We love the world!
- 830 members have lent $502,200 in 16,173 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: We believe in the multiplier effect of supplying capital to women - supporting a woman in opening or growing a business enables her to buy food and housing for her family, send her children to school, and contribute to…
- 618 members have lent $631,100 in 16,167 loansNew Zealand Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Because Kiwis know what it is to pull yourself up by your bootstraps.
- 1,205 members have lent $423,275 in 15,713 loansThe World Category: Friends Team since: Apr, 2010We loan because: By empowering women in the fight for women's rights, poverty reduction, education and health promotion, we are helping to create a fairer and better world for everyone.
- 673 members have lent $457,250 in 15,281 loansHere. Now. Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We water seeds of awakening.