Lending Teams: Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a Lending Team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending Teams are self-organized groups where members connect with each other and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 41 members have lent $16,525 in 649 loansCategory: Schools Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: Mirembe Community College (MCC), located in Kampala, Uganda, was founded by Florence Kaluuba assisted by a group of counselors and teachers to address the causes and consequences of dropping out of school among pregnant…
- 14 members have lent $16,000 in 637 loansMountain View, CA Category: Schools Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We want every Springer Student to learn that each of us can have a positive impact on the world.
- 146 members have lent $14,200 in 544 loansSanta Barbara, Calif., USA Category: Schools Team since: Mar, 2012We loan because: We want to help people all around the world to help themselves.
- 28 members have lent $12,100 in 425 loansMonmouth/Independence Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: Students can lift people in poor countries out of poverty.
- 34 members have lent $11,750 in 389 loansBethlehem, PA Category: Schools Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: we are able to and we realize that our loans can have a large impact in helping end world poverty.
- 4 members have lent $11,050 in 433 loansSt. Paul, Minnesota Category: Schools Team since: Mar, 2011We loan because: We can.
- 4 members have lent $10,850 in 89 loansSwitzerland Category: Schools Team since: Aug, 2009
- 34 members have lent $10,800 in 425 loansMidland, Michigan USA Category: Schools Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: To share our good fortune and encourage an entrepreneurial spirit and economic freedom throughout the world.
- 775 members have lent $10,500 in 384 loansHayward, CA Category: Schools Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: Moreau Catholic High School is founded by the Congregation of Holy Cross. We are dedicated to transforming students into responsible citizens of our global community.
- 3 members have lent $10,175 in 119 loansCategory: Schools Team since: Jan, 2011