Lending Teams: Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a Lending Team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending Teams are self-organized groups where members connect with each other and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 3 members have lent $6,550 in 89 loansBritish Columbia, Canada Category: Memorials Team since: Feb, 2010We loan because: We want to give all people the opportunity to help themselves be successful at improving their family and community.
- 4 members have lent $6,050 in 209 loansGlobal Category: Memorials Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: We were able to achieve many of our dreams by the generosity of others and we lend because we want to keep that spirit of generosity alive.
- 26 members have lent $5,975 in 187 loansAll of Canada Category: Memorials Team since: Aug, 2011We loan because: Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.
- 5 members have lent $5,900 in 236 loansNorth Atlantic, 41°44′N, 49°57′W Category: Memorials Team since: Apr, 2012We loan because: Remembering and honoring RMS Titanic, her passengers and her crew. RMS Titanic struck iceberg on her maiden voyage on April 14th, 1912 and sank a few hours later on April 15th, 1912 taking with her 1517 souls.
- 5 members have lent $5,875 in 167 loansUtah, United States Category: Memorials Team since: Feb, 2011We loan because: We loan in memory of Makenzie Lynn Terry. An angel that spent too short of time here on earth. We hope to improve other peoples lives as she improved ours.
- 14 members have lent $5,675 in 140 loansUK, Ireland, Canada. Category: Memorials Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: Joel loved life and achieved a huge amount in his 10 short years. Joel was greatly loved and is sorely missed by all who knew him. We want to remember him by helping others achieve their goals and change their lives…
- 25 members have lent $5,575 in 211 loansDedham, Massachusetts Category: Memorials Team since: Sep, 2009We loan because: We loan in memory of Jane Burton who's life was ended before she was able to realize her plans to help others.... We invite her friends, classmates and family to help others by lending to people far less fortunate…
- 2 members have lent $5,550 in 215 loansSan Francisco Category: Memorials Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: we were friends of Marian Fraga who volunteered with Kiva to do lots of translations and introduced us to Kiva. She passed away but her memory lives on.
- 8 members have lent $5,500 in 208 loansSan Francisco, CA; Worthington, OH Category: Memorials Team since: Nov, 2011We loan because: We remember our Andy with love and want to keep his spirit alive by helping others.
- 14 members have lent $5,500 in 218 loansSan Francisco Category: Memorials Team since: Mar, 2011We loan because: We care. We know that life is hard and lending a helping hand gives people hope and the courage to keep going.