Lending Teams: Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a Lending Team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending Teams are self-organized groups where members connect with each other and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 7 members have lent $8,025 in 163 loansMemmingen Category: Memorials Team since: Jul, 2011We loan because: It's good to support people to live on their own.
- 2 members have lent $7,600 in 297 loansCategory: Memorials Team since: Nov, 2010
- 7 members have lent $7,250 in 289 loansHeaven Category: Memorials Team since: Dec, 2008
- 116 members have lent $7,125 in 284 loansGlobal Category: Memorials Team since: Feb, 2012We loan because: It is a way to honor the love Becky lived during the short nine and a half years of her life (2001-2010), by helping people improve their lives throughout the world.
- 16 members have lent $6,800 in 272 loansAuburn, Maine, USA Category: Memorials Team since: Nov, 2008
- 8 members have lent $6,775 in 226 loansMidwest America Category: Memorials Team since: Sep, 2008
- 69 members have lent $6,750 in 260 loansWorld Category: Memorials Team since: Aug, 2011We loan because: we help people help themselves.
- 14 members have lent $6,675 in 210 loansSan Francisco and L.A. Category: Memorials Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We Love Philip Newby and his Spirit will live on helping others. Philip was a positive influence on us and we wish to share this energy with others.
- 3 members have lent $6,550 in 89 loansBritish Columbia, Canada Category: Memorials Team since: Feb, 2010We loan because: We want to give all people the opportunity to help themselves be successful at improving their family and community.
- 32 members have lent $6,450 in 214 loansCategory: Memorials Team since: Jul, 2011We loan because: • because of us, because of Ross.
• because karmic kumbaya is beautiful. because we are beautiful.
• because of the Fundamental Interconnectedness of Things.