Lending Teams: Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a Lending Team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending Teams are self-organized groups where members connect with each other and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 24 members have lent $21,425 in 831 loansBillingshurst, West Sussex, UK Category: Memorials Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: Baby Henry John Helms-North (Henry Person) died shortly before he was born at 11am on the 18th July 2009.
- 28 members have lent $20,525 in 801 loansLong Island, New York Category: Memorials Team since: Aug, 2012We loan because: Joseph Von Zwehl dedicated much of his life to helping others. He donated his time and resources to help those in need all over the world.
- 7 members have lent $18,525 in 366 loansWe Are Everywhere Category: Memorials Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: We’d like to honor the memory of Kenny B, who was a lover of life, travel and all things auto. Kenny explored, without prejudice or judgment, the inner workings and outer boundaries of experience. This cause is in his…
- 6 members have lent $18,150 in 684 loansUK Category: Memorials Team since: Sep, 2009We loan because: In memory of Neil Desai who tragically passed away from an undiagnosed heart condition on his 22nd birthday in 2008.
In 2006 before attending university Neil travelled the world. He played squash and…
- 37 members have lent $17,350 in 682 loansRidgewood, NJ, USA Category: Memorials Team since: Oct, 2010We loan because: This team has been created in memory of Raj Shahani who passed away in March 2010 at the tender age of 30. Raj was an active and enthusiastic Kiva lender. He had felt Kiva offered the unique opportunity to help…
- 17 members have lent $16,850 in 657 loansMelbourne, Australia Category: Memorials Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: we'd like to honour the memory of Dick Adamson, an enthusiastic Kiva lender and beloved friend to many throughout the world:
- 50 members have lent $15,800 in 600 loansLos Angeles, CA Category: Memorials Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: Dad wished to help people who desire to better their situations for themselves and their families but may not have the financial means to do so.
- 6 members have lent $14,250 in 530 loansShirdi , Maharashtra - India Category: Memorials Team since: May, 2012
- 16 members have lent $14,175 in 543 loansHighland, Utah & Beyond Category: Memorials Team since: Dec, 2009We loan because: We want the world to be a better place and give opportunites to those living in poverty a chance to improve their lives.
- 33 members have lent $13,050 in 359 loansMinneapolis, Minnesota Category: Memorials Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: Ben believed microfinance helped people help themselves. He dedicated his time and effort to building the Microfinance Alliance and educating people on ways they can get involved. He believed in sustainable ways to…