Lending Teams: Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a Lending Team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending Teams are self-organized groups where members connect with each other and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 1 members have lent $16,300 in 142 loansNyköping Sweden Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2010
- 30 members have lent $16,025 in 336 loansworld Category: Clubs Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: we want understanding God's heart for the poor to be part of discipleship
- 39 members have lent $13,875 in 534 loansGermany Category: Clubs Team since: Jun, 2010We loan because: we find the idea behind Kiva inspiring. We are convinced that microfinance is a very effective way of helping people to overcome long-term poverty. Let’s together empower people to realize their own business ideas ...…
- 32 members have lent $13,550 in 527 loansChapel Hill, North Carolina Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We believe in, and wish to further, this movement!
- 46 members have lent $13,150 in 483 loansAlaska Category: Clubs Team since: Jan, 2011We loan because: We want local social media to make positive impacts around the world
- 4 members have lent $11,550 in 167 loansKitchener/Waterloo, Ontario Category: Clubs Team since: Oct, 2011We loan because: We believe that Microfinance can make the world a better place.
- 66 members have lent $11,225 in 434 loanshttp://www.dreamwidth.org Category: Clubs Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: Kiva is cool.
- 15 members have lent $10,975 in 390 loansSpain - España Category: Clubs Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: Great idea to connect people through lending for the sake of alleviating poverty.
- 10 members have lent $10,825 in 423 loansItaly Category: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Goals of the association involve "identify and foster human intelligence for the benefit of humanity" and "to encourage research into the nature, characteristics, and uses of intelligence".
- 11 members have lent $10,775 in 431 loansNewington, CT, USA Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2009We loan because: we are an international altruistic organization of women educators who wish to contribute to world understanding.