Lending Teams: Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a Lending Team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending Teams are self-organized groups where members connect with each other and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 116 members have lent $159,450 in 4,616 loansHonolulu Category: Schools Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Microloans are part of lesson of the Senior CapSEEDS course which stands for Social entrepreneurship, Economics, Environment, Deeds of service, and Sustainable solutions. Microloans are encompassed in attributes of the…
- 42 members have lent $132,900 in 4,836 loansLos Gatos High School Category: Schools Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We want to help people throughout the world have a better life.
- 165 members have lent $130,450 in 1,976 loansStrathcona High School Category: Schools Team since: Nov, 2011We loan because: We want to help others write a better story for their lives. We want to leave a powerful legacy that will make a difference in the world.
- 92 members have lent $91,575 in 3,530 loansAndover, MN Category: Schools Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: We know we can change the world.
- 20 members have lent $89,750 in 311 loansLas Vegas, NV Category: Schools Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: As Margaret Mead said, we "never doubt that a small group of committed and dedicated people can change the world. In fact, it is the only thing that ever has."
- 36 members have lent $71,850 in 2,796 loansSt. Louis Category: Schools Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: John Burroughs School emphasizes the importance of giving back to others. Loaning to independent businesses in other less affluent countries is our way of helping not only the community but also the rest of the world.
- 24 members have lent $64,500 in 793 loansSan Diego California Category: Schools Team since: Jan, 2012We loan because: We would like to help people to grow their businesses and to improve their communities. And just simply We care.
- 5 members have lent $57,275 in 1,728 loansWorldwide Category: Schools Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: As responsible world citizens we want sustainable growth and a successful future for all of the planet's inhabitants.
- 215 members have lent $49,175 in 1,582 loansHigh Schools Across the United States Category: Schools Team since: Sep, 2008
- 38 members have lent $41,875 in 1,604 loansYarmouth, ME Category: Schools Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: we are bleeding-heart capitalists.