Lending Teams: Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a Lending Team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending Teams are self-organized groups where members connect with each other and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 2,758 members have lent $2,282,925 in 73,418 loansSan Francisco Bay Area CA Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Poverty2Prosperity.org (P2P) is all about Poverty-Escape. Please join our fun team and put Poverty-Escape in the lead! See how to get your I'm a Kiva Loaner Bracelet and more by participating on Team P2P - visit…
- 830 members have lent $502,200 in 16,173 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: We believe in the multiplier effect of supplying capital to women - supporting a woman in opening or growing a business enables her to buy food and housing for her family, send her children to school, and contribute to…
- 623 members have lent $363,650 in 9,461 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Every small, individual action can make a big difference -- especially if millions participate. A modest micro-loan will give an entrepreneur a hand-up to start a new business and provide for his or her family.
- 79 members have lent $176,950 in 2,347 loansChicago, IL Category: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: It inspires us and unites us!
We are living in Peace, creating Magnificence, leaving a Legacy!
- 94 members have lent $169,775 in 6,092 loansLondon Category: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We provide an innovative short-term cash advance service to consumers and really like what Kiva is doing with micro finance.
- 1 members have lent $165,125 in 3,116 loansLos Angeles Category: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2012We loan because: To empower women all over the world.
- 226 members have lent $160,525 in 5,839 loansEarth Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008
- 68 members have lent $154,100 in 4,992 loansPortland, Oregon Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: We believe, through education and knowledge, we can make Kiva a common mode of charity for businesses.
- 131 members have lent $138,250 in 5,011 loansSan Francisco, CA Category: Businesses Team since: May, 2011We loan because: We balance more than just books!
- 173 members have lent $134,100 in 3,952 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: We know what a difference it can make to lend even just a small portion of working capital to people in need.